Nika Prokopjeva (Marula) is originally from Estonia (Tallinn), singer songwriter and musician.
She started her music career 8 years ago. Nika plays guitar and write songs by herself. She was also performing abroad and has achieved some impressive results like:
- 2013 Golden Shell participant, nomination of the jury's sympathy
- 2014 Commonwealth of Talents contest winner
- 2016 Baltic Voice contest winner
- 2016 Participant from Estonia at the Slavic Song Contest
- 2017 Released music video for her own song
- 2017 Took part at the Tallinn Music Week as Nika project
- 2017 Gained the 20 best X-factor participants in Ukraine and has reached the record number of views on YouTube per day.
2018 Taking part at the semi-finals for Eurovision contest participant from Estonia. From all 300 songs Nika has got to the best 20.
At the moment working on her own music album